Thursday, April 17, 2008

Facebook

Now the technology is developing faster and faster. Internet is covering the whole world. So you can easily communication with your friends at any time and any place. Now we have a lot of new words, like blog. Everybody uses blogs all the time. Now it changed my life a lot. Before I came to the US, I always worried about my Chinese friends, because I thought it would be more expensive to call friends. But I found I am wrong when I came here. Using blog just requires the Internet, and then you can talk with your friends all the time. You can type what you want to say on your blog ‘wall’, and a couple later, they will answer me. Sometimes when I feel sad, I will write a diary. My friends will know what I am doing now and know whether I am ok. So these change me a lot, and I can communicate with my friends all the time, we will never forget each other. So Facebook and My Space is a bridge of communication with my friends and me.

No comments: