Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Cell phone

Now cell phone is very popular in our daily life, we ca live without it. But high technology still developing, cell phone change a lot all the time and it begin small and small. But I want to my cell phone will be different and like the laptop. Most of cell phone has camera and full keyboard. I needs like iphone, it needs touch screen. When you travel to some where very far away, you want to play game and find something for fun, so you can play game or go online, but game for cell phone is very basic and Internet charge you a lot and speed very slow, so I will let mine have high speed Internet and cheaper, and another important is needs video card, this is very important thing in cell phone, if we own video in our cell phone, the game will be not basic and like laptop. This is my cell phone in my dream, maybe can say it looks like a computer, but we needs change it like computer can do a lot of things and make people can have more fun time.

No comments: